Scheduling your Initial Appointment
- The easiest way to set up an appointment with us is by giving our office a call, and one of our lovely assistants will set up your appointment for you and answer any other questions you may have.
- Another way to set up an appointment with us is directly booking your appointment via our website by clicking https://soundchiropractic.co/book-appointment/ , and following the easy step by step guide to finalize your appointment.
Prior to coming in for your initial appointment
- You will receive a confirmation email and text message one day before your appointment that will explain to you exactly what to expect for your appointment.
- Bonus: Your confirmation email will have a "New Patient" intake form attached. In order to make your appointment a little more efficient, we advice that you complete this intake form at home and bring it with you to your initial appointment.
What to expect on your initial appointment
- One of our lovely assistants will be greeting you at the front desk. Here, she will provide you our "New Patient" intake form to fill out (If you haven't filled it out already).
- Once your form has been filled out, our assistant will be giving you a tour of our office where you get to see the myriad of therapies that we provide in the office (Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Massage, etc.)
- Your vitals will be taken in the examination room
Meeting the Doctor
- During your time with the doctor, he will be going through a comprehensive consultation and physical exam in order to understand the ROOT CAUSE of your ailments. This includes but not limited to:
- Range of Motions
- Orthopedic Examinations
- CLA Spinal Scan
- Posture Screen
- X-Rays *if necessary*
Report of Findings
- A report of findings is a process where the doctor will be sitting down with you to explain the root cause of your ailments.
- Once you have a full understanding of your diagnosis, the doctor will provide you the best course of action in order to effectively help you heal in a timely manner.
- Once all questions are answered, now comes the treatment!
- Treatments include but is not limited to:
- Myofascial Release (Trigger Points)
- Electric Stimulation
- And more